Dentures - Shoudn't They Look Natural?
Dentures that look and feel natural
For many patients, the word “dentures” reminds them of bulky false teeth that never sit right. Fortunately, with today’s modern techniques and technology, we can create modern dentures that are more stable and appealing than ever before!
Dr. Robert Miller and his team create dentures that look and feel highly natural. We craft the teeth individually to cater to your unique variations for a supreme fit.
PARTIAL DENTURES VERSUS COMPLETE DENTURES
If you are only missing a few teeth, we will recommend partial dentures. Those patients who need to replace a complete set of teeth need complete dentures. All our partial and complete denture options are affordable and often covered by dental insurance.
Before we order your custom-fit dentures, we will perform a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and jawbone. If you need any extractions before receiving dentures, we will plan for a comfortable procedure.
Dr. Miller will discuss all your tooth replacement options with you, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures. You will be able to make an informed decision about which replacement method is right for you.
If you and Dr. Miller decide that dentures are the best selection for your smile, he will take images and impressions of your mouth. After a few weeks, your beautiful denture will be ready, and you’ll come back to the office for placement.
- Smile with confidence again
- Enjoy a beautiful smile that lasts for years or even a lifetime
- Protect your oral health and strength
- Regain abilities to chew and speak easily
- Clean your dentures with cleansers and brushes designated for dentures
- Use cool water to avoid warping your appliance
- Do not leave your denture to dry—keep it in the mouth or in liquid
- Avoid dropping the denture, because they may crack or break
- Clean your dentures regularly to prevent bacteria buildup, bad breath, and sores on the gums
Some patients opt for ultimate denture security with dental implants. Implant supported dentures involve titanium posts that are fixed into the jaw. These dental implants anchor the dentures permanently, so you will never have to worry about your new teeth shifting or falling out.